Tuesday 25 August 2015

OCTOBER 28, 2012



Went to U.I for a programme, but I found out that I was re-programmed from who I used to be before I entered the hall where the event took place. I left as a different person. Food, drinks, the program parts? None of the aforementioned reasons caused the programming. A damsel did!!!!!!!!!! Had to start scribbling immediately for my own self gratification, and those hasty and untidy smallish letters led to this poem you are about to read.
























October 28, 2012 

Great sailors compact ships wonderful ocean and a cool day 11:57 am October 28, 2012,

A milestone in their lives as honors is being conferred on them as new captains,

Here to fore wanted to stay with them 'til the end,

People basking in the euphoria of the new achievement,

Captains off into delirium as to what awaits them,

In the flurry of these I took my eyes off them neither did I know that my mind would follow

In the luminosity of the day I saw a symbol of beauty personified,

Immediately I became no longer enamored with the idea of spending my whole day with them,

My usual non-committal response that I could mutter were perspicacious remarks,

Don’t blame me but the conspicuous girl with an idyllic existence,

My body was getting cold like a sick Rabbit trapped in snow,

I could feel a fluttering pulse in my veins and heart,

It affected my mind as the many atmospheres of deep water affect the body of the diver.




It crushed me with the weight of unending vastness and unalterable decree.

It crushed me into the remotest recesses of my own mind, pressing out of me, like juices from the grape,

All the false ardors and exaltations and undue self-values of the human soul,

until I perceived myself finite and small, specks and motes, moving with weak cunning and little wisdom amidst the play and inter-play of the great blind elements and forces of emotion,

her beauty made me flustered as I was brainstorming on how to be a friend-she noticed my lingering goggle and caught me unguarded with a guilefully disarming smile,

Her name is usual but she is far from the usual one,

Although I've seen so many beautiful people including the latent queen & the alluring princess of the Ice-age,

But unreservedly I'll say she's not their ilk but the most beautiful arguably of all time,

She’s the acme of everything beautiful in my star-studded lifetime

Elegant unassuming calm humble cozy nice hardworking respectful and strikingly beautiful,

Oh my God you can’t just ask more from a dream girl, good wife material,

Merely looking I forgot my endless friendless loneliness,

All I wanted was her acceptance and assurance even as an ordinary friend,

I'll do everything.....

Orbiting of the earth,

Brightness of the sun,

Force of gravity,

Eventuality of sin,

Cold in the Antarctica & distance between us,

Undisputed eighth wonder of creation,

Because of you I'll give God praise and adulation,

If you like brand my view hypothetical, I’m sure if you see her our view would be nothing less identical.


A year on, am still dying waiting for you.







BOSP_INC



0 comments:

Post a Comment