Sunday 29 November 2015

SELFIE WITH A STRANGER!

SELFIE WITH A STRANGER


All my life I have waited for this A Stir at a camera,at its lens Whether of a phone or another device With an unusual facial expression
Neither am I mr world Nor am I a demi-god Being a living human I deserve a one in a lifetime selfie
Definitely not an absurd expression of romantic hope For am not in search of a lover I will take prided strides in the adulation When men scorn I'd smile back in deception
Not with a man like me
For I detest posing beside masculinity Someone so different,a mind-boggling creativity One that makes me wonder in wonderment at the work of my creator for eternity
It has to be different and dope Of the trade-mark seen on coke Near an amazing beauty that makes me clog A person that swells me up deep inside of me,with absolute readiness to explode
Her eyes bleeding with wisdom Softness of her body should leave me in a conundrum A compound-complex body like my brain Beaming freshness of juices from a king's vineyard
Hair well woven intricacies of a spider's web I don't need her to be famous but she could be a celeb A diva magnanimously blessing all beholding eyes At the apogee of Conspicuous,pretty redefines Straight neck of truth Succulent breasts of virtue Legs long enough to stand the grandeur of the occasion,in lieu,in alignment Figure 8 posture work of a renown artiste Distinctly we'd stand in the middle of a million crowd For attention from east west north and south Far flung to the corners of the earth I'd definitely sound Not lowly but out for everyone aloud
Up in the sky we'd raise the phone Giving away a big grin known with royal ones we'd look into the lens Same as God does when sins are cleansed
A selfie,the best picture From my photo past to its immemorial future One to leave greatest photographers astounded And the other girls forever wounded
smashing all social networks records No same quality without equals Portraits on my walls like tablets of ten commandments For I've found a stranger a potential compliment
Intermittently for the remainder of my life I'd look at it No matter haters derided and grind their teeth Ready to wait even if it is forever For my own selfie with a stranger.

1 comment: