Friday 16 September 2016

SUICIDE_JOURNEY OF NO RETURN.(SEQUEL)

SUICIDE_JOURNEY OF NO RETURN (SEQUEL)








A glowing room
Filled with broken dreams,
Joy as we see
Nothing like it seems,

Two diamond rings on the altar
Either they go or I take the elixir,
Borderline is taking over
When would ultimateX be over?

In my tears, you could watch a castle
In my fears, you could paddle a boat
Rip my soul, tear my body apart,
Put an arrow into my heart feeling the wrath at last

The prayers couldn't resurrect,
So downtrodden, so downcast.
Each day, longing for the old me
Deep down decaying in the dust

Life a gift, me done
Out of my skin let it burn,
Sometimes I just want to go and never return
Far from it, want to run.

No one sees surface-beneath
Could be a knot of a rope a long walk into a transformer,
Even a sip of poison laced water,
Maybe carbon-dioxide choke

Now I know the time is nigh
Never would it be another day,
You don't get to choose how to die
Except you walk down this way,

What if nature did choose?
Mere mortals, how could we refuse?
A little respite I want from above
Oh God, I deserve more love.




"If you don't attach yourself to people and desires, never would your heart be broken “   Jackie Chan.


#CHIEFKOKO
#BOSP_INC


0 comments:

Post a Comment